Wednesday was a beautiful sunny day. We arrived at the Movieworld gates at 10 o'clock. The kids were keen to go on as many thrill seeking rides as possible, the parents were not so keen. I even made the sweeping statement that The Wild Wild West was about as exciting as I was going to get. The pushy teenagers had other ideas. By the end of the afternoon all of the parents had been on every ride except Lethal Weapon; we only had a reprieve from that because we had ran out of time.
Alex, John, Matty, Georgia, Luke and Andrew
Leanne and I sat at the front of the train and boy did we get soaked!! Lots of fun though!!
Ride Number 2- Those crazy kids on the Scooby Doo ride. And yes the parents went on this one too. Going backwards down the roller coaster bits wasnt really much fun!
Ride Number 3- Batwing Space Shot. This was so much fun. Shot you up in the sky so fast your backside left the seat and you felt weightless. (something I'm always striving for)
Ride Number 4- Superman. Georgia decided it was her mission to take her boring old mother on this ride and boy was I terrified!! BUT it was truly amazing, yeah it was frightening but coming over the top of the loop made you feel like you were flying- truly exhilarating!!!
And finally, what does a girl do when she wakes up at 6 and her family doesnt rise till at least 8:30??
Stitch of course!!!
15 comments:
Well Done Aunty Taffy, Issi very proud of you for all those scary rides, Is it going fast. Feels like you have been away for yonks,
xxxxxx
looks like you all had a good time.I like tha sewing you did very nice.
Hugs Mary.
Looks like a really good time. I'll bet the kids are thinking the parents are pretty cool.
Moveieworld sounds like fun. You're braver than me ... I usually just stick to the water rides! Good you're getting some stitching time. Those little blocks must be starting to add up. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Christine
Movie World is certainly heaps of fun with the kids. Family vacations are the best! Good to see that you are still getting your stitching done!
sounds like you all had a blast at movieworld well done..Oh my them stitcheries are looking fab,cheers Vickie
You're certainly making the most of your time - but it could only be complete if there's sewing included!!
Have you found any good fabric shops yet? :o)
Haven't been as brave as you - Scooby Doo and the old Batman rides are as much as I've managed at MovieWorld. Good on you. You're right about the backwards bit on Scooby Doo.
Well done on the rides. I love fast rides don't go on them much these days looks like you had a great time. The stitcheries are very cute.
Hey Cathy!
Looks like you are all having a BALL!! I would love to go on some of those rides, but, I get motion sickness and felt SO sick after I went of the KIDS rollercoaster :o(
I suppose I should not really tell people about that LOL!!
x Sarah
Rather you than me on that ride: ecellent picture though!! Nice puppies!!
Well, you are a brave girl Cathy, looks like you are having such a good time, are you ready to come home now or would you like another week soaking up the sun. Its been really cold and wet here all week.
See you Monday
Love Leanne
Definetly brave!!!
And the stitcheries..lovely...way to go!
We did the theme parks in January and my teenage son was VERY surprised Mum and Dad would try most rides! Hated Lethal Weapon - you didn't miss much but like you I loved Superman. Our family favorite was Scooby Doo!!
Superman was the best ride ever! You sounding soo funny on it. hehe.
Movie World was the best.
I wish we were still in QLD. =(
Love Ali.
Post a Comment