Thursday, June 5, 2008

Q1 Tower and Dracula's


Well the weather definetly improved for Tuesday! Andrew took the girls bowling and then they went up the Q Tower to see this amazing view. I was very lucky and stayed at the resort and had a very pleasant afternoon reading and doing a bit of stitching.








In the evening we went to Dracula's. It was a real hoot! Lots of alcohol, laughter, smut, rude jokes and merriment was had by all. Georgia was very nervous about going but absolutely loved it and has been asking to go again. The food was superb and the Cabaret was very entertaining.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh rather them than me. I hate the high places, and the deep places too. Glad you had a nice afternoon!
Oh my word, Georgia will never be the same again!!!

Fiona said...

Sounds like fun, am waiting for some Bikini shots. Of Andrew of course.xxx

Fer said...

What a great time! I love Draculas, went there years ago in Melbourne - very much a hoot! :o)

Vickie said...

glad you had a good time at Draculas , I'm yet to hear a bad comment about any of the Dracula places
cheers Vickie