Friday, July 4, 2008

And the Winner is.......

Yes you guessed it, ME.

Out of 344 comments I was one of 3 lucky people to win one of Rosalie Quinlan's new book!!

Yippeee!!!!


On a personal Sewing note!!!

It has been a busy week on the home front but I have managed to complete 3 more stitcheries for this Nice People Nice Things quilt. I am slowly getting there. This quilt will probably be the WIP that I complete for Pegs challenge. My challange will definetly only be 1 quilt top, but hey, thats still pretty good.




Had a bit of a play putting a couple of blocks together using the quilt-as-you-go method. It was a bit tricky and took quite a while but I'm sure I will get quicker with practise!!


21 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

These blocks look great will look nice made into a quilt.
Hugs Mary.

Leanne said...

Lucky you... love the stitcheries.

Anonymous said...

ces blocs sont magnifiques, bravo, bonjours de france !

Donna said...

Love your stichery blocks. I would love to learn to do that type of stitching someday. Is it difficult to learn?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning Rosie's new book. Love the stitcheries too.
Janelle ;-)

Vickie said...

Wow Catherine, congrats on winning th ebook..my oh my them stitcheries are going to fab when all done,cheers Vickie

Jo said...

Congratulation on winning the book,love your stitchery blocks

Sarah said...

Lucky you winning the book! I hope to get mine from Quilted Crow this week (if it arrives!). You are doing great with the blocks : )

Sarah

Leanne said...

HI Cathy
Lucky you on winning the book, I hope you find something nice to make from it, I'm sure you have picked out your first project already. Your NPNT blocks look beautiful,

Leanne

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Nice stichery, I like the NPNT-quilt very much.

May Britt said...

Lucky you. But I've ordered the book and look forward to have it.

Your small stitcheries are so cute. I wanted to order this pattern but think I have to wait for the moment.

Fer said...

You are a dead set legend! Hope we're allowed to check it out too! :o)

Chocolate Cat said...

congratulations on winning the book! I also won one on another blog and am eagerly waiting for it to arrive!

Christine said...

Lucky you. It looks a gorgeous book as do your stitcheries.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Well done on the win - that is one book I would love to have! Your stitcheries are looking lovely - can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Bec Clarke said...

Wow Cath, lucky you having a whole day to craft on Friday's, I love your work and thank you for the nice comments you left me. Lucky you also winning that lovely book.
Bec

Julia said...

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog.
congratulations on winning the book!

We were in Launceston Tassie last year, and loved it, tho a bit too cold for me there right now!
Julia

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine, congratulations on winning Rosie's new book. Love the stitcheries you are working on. Warmest Regards Lyn

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would leave a comment like the other 18 people well done little miss popular. Can't wait to have a look at the book have you got it yet,

Love you know who ????!!!!

Roseanne said...

you lucky duck for winning the book .I thought i would leave a comment on your blog . My sister in law has you blog saved on her friends list on her blog .
roseanne

Sarah said...

Congrats for your win!! I got that book last week from Kerry and it is just great!!
That NPNT quilt is going to look great, are you sick of it yet??
I hope you had a great day at Evandale :o)
x Sarah