Well, I have survived my first week back at work! I even worked the entire 5 days this week as school was desperate for a relief teacher on a Grade 4/5 and they begged me to work on my "Sewing Friday". It was a bit daunting to start with as I havent taught above a 6 year old level for 8 months...but it soon came rushing back to me. Grade 4/5's are really just 6 year olds in bigger bodies!!!
I only have sneaky photos to share this week. I am frantically working on my Santa swap present, and have started making family Christmas presents. So, hope I dont give too much away!!!
Miss Milly guarding part of a very vibrant Christmas gift.
21 comments:
Beautiful work, I love the stitchery! Milly is looking very cute too....Our Georgie had a very short hair cut this week and looks a bit like a skinned rabbit!
Sounds like a busy week - the little stitchery is especially cute!!
Oh, that Christmas applique is sooo cute! I haven't even started on my Santa gift. Still working on Stithing Angels stuff. I had better get busy!
I love the stitchery! Beautiful projects :o)
A busy week is an understatement! I really like all your projects. Did you buttonhole stitch in black by hand or by machine?
You are working on lots of nice projects... Sorry to hear that you missed your sewing day, but next week will have another one comming!!
Have a nice sunday comming, for me it is the best sewing day of the week, can't wait!!
You've been very busy. The Santa is adorable. And I love the stitchery.
Youe've been busy again, Cathy. Love the stitchery ... think I recognise it as one in my long list of 'one day' projects. Your SSCS project is coming along well ... must make a start on mine, soon. Have a good week ... hope you get your 'Stitching Friday'.
Christine
You got some cute stuff there, I love the stitchery. Miss Milly is so adorable.
Cathy, wow....all your projects look great, the quilt Miss Milly is guarding, I like the look of that one..
Careful Miss Millie doesn't claim the quilt for her own! They're very different colours for you too. Nice one!
Stunning stitchery and lovely appliqué!! It's going to be stunning.
Love your red quilt, stunning!
Bec xxx
You forgot to put in a picture of Ruby's book. LOL
What a wonderful Christmas project you are working on!!!And I also love the stitchery, your niece is a lucky girl!
Hi there, you have done a beautiful job on your Santa swap.It looks like Miss Milly is guarding your quilt.Regards Lyn
I like the look of the stitchery...
Hi Cathy,
Congrats on your first week back at work and for forgoing your sewing day...that's a biggie.
Your work is lovely and whoever you are making these for are lucky lucky lucky!!
Beautiful :o)
Robyn xx
Nice sneak peeks at your projects. The one with Santa intrigues me.
Its amazing, christmas is creepy up on to us so quickly.
Your christmas applique work is lovely. I am positive your secret santa gift will be loved by its recipient
Beautiful... Miss Milly AND the quilt of course!! Lx
Post a Comment