Friday, October 10, 2008

Festive Fall.

This is a message for all my American friends!!
Even though it is not Fall here at the moment, I thought you might enjoy our Australian sense of humour!!
Pumpkin's after an Aussie BBQ!!
Just to clarify- I didnt actually do this...it was an email joke sent to me by my friend Jennifer!!

17 comments:

julia said...

Hi Catherine,
LOL! I wish I lived in a house so that I could copy your great idea with the pumpkins...*giggle*
Hugs, Julia

Julie said...

Lots of LOL.

Scottish Nanna said...

I enjoyed that one Got a good laugh out of it.
Hugs Mary.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

LOL a good laugh to start off the long weekend here in Canada (Thanksgiving is on Monday). cheers

Anonymous said...

LOL. Funny!

Deb said...

Cathy,
That is hilarious!! Must be the Kiwi sense of humour coming out also.

trendy georgia said...

Hi there, I just found your blog and was delighted to see you have two girls (like me) whos names are Georgia and Alex (Like me!!) Great minds must think alike!!
Im looking forward to reading thru your blog now that i have found it.
Cheeers from Cherry

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

I am still laughing as I type this post to you.....Just loved the email the friend sent to you...Have a great weekend what ever you do...:)Andrea

Julie said...

We can't carve pumpkins until the week of Halloween or they rot here in the heat and humidity of southern Alabama. These are so cute! I had a neighbor with a puking pumpkin last year and we loved it.

Sarah said...

That is just SO funny!! I just love it!!
x sarah

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

That's tooo funny.

em's scrapbag said...

LOL I'm rolling on the floor. That is too funny.

Wendy said...

That is hilarious and so well done.

Jo said...

Hi Cathy,
That is so funny, i love it.

Fer said...

Thought you'd like it! he he he

Sam said...

just found your blog and....ewgh!!!! ;-) What icky pumpkins!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh.... nasty!! Lx