Saturday, November 1, 2008

Five Females in one House!!

We were lucky to have Miss Issi and Miss Ruby, my 2 nieces come to our house for a sleep-over on Friday night. How quickly you forget. I thought my Miss 17 and Miss 13 were hard work...No, Fiona you win!!! Miss 5 and Miss 1 are definitely harder. By the time Fiona (my sister) arrived on Saturday to pick the girls up I was ready for a Nanna Nap!! They are so cute, but so full time!!




The girls had a lovley time playing in the "Biggest Sandpit in the World." This was the base for our swimming pool and we are currently converting it back into lawn. A huge job and one my Dear Hubby is not enjoying very much at all.!!

7 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Lots of fun but naps for sure with the little ones but naps are great too, LOL And a giant sandpit? WOW

Isabella said...

Just like old times having littlies around I used to think it was aufull when I heard Grandmothers saying it was good to hand them back lol now I understand fully its still fun though for a wee while.

Ruth said...

So cute! It looks like the girls had heaps of fun in the "sandpit"!

Ruth xx

Pauline said...

ha ha mate,,,just how quickly do we forget...
I not sure I could do all that again? I see young mums and figure I was one once..but wow...cant imagine it..rofl

Myra said...

Cute nieces playing in the sand... A bit tiring when you are not used to little ones anymore, yes... 8-)
Love the sneak peek at your Christmas creations... Looking good!
Love the Christmas baubles too, and the link to the printed lables! Thanks!
Happy stitchings!

Julie said...

Little kids really are a lot of work, but definitely worth it!

Fer said...

That's so cool. :)