Monday, November 3, 2008

Polka Dot Girls Stitching Group.

I have had the pattern for Polka Dot Girls, a Bronwyn Hayes quilt for a while now and it is always in the back of my mind as something I must do. I discovered a Stitching group for this quilt on Wendy's blog and have joined in. The Polka Dot Girls Stitching Group has been organized by Raedene.
So after asking Raedene if I could join this group I raced off to the sewing room and organised my fabric and threads. I then headed off to my local and purchased the stitching fabric. So now I am all set. I just need to trace a couple of stitcheries and I will have begun my great Polka Dot adventure!!!

12 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Love your Materials you have picked will be looking in to see how you go with it .
Hugs Mary.

Anonymous said...

Oh they are very quirky people!! Like the new fabric, looking forward to seeing it on Wednesday!!!

Hanne said...

I have thought about joining in on that project too. I have the pattern, but I need a new project as much as I need a hole in my head hehehe
However - I might join in after Christmas anyway, as I am, as you know, a Bronwyn Hayes addict :-)

Stina Blomgren said...

This is something I ought to do too...Have seen this quilt finished...and it was an OHHHH AHHHH experience...but havent bought the book yet...but probably I will...;o)

Anonymous said...

That is a nice pattern! Love the stitcheries :o) Enjoy yourself, and I love the fabrics!

Julie said...

Sounds like a fun group.

Unknown said...

HI Cathy...what a Fun Quilt this is...Love your fabrics..Looking forward to following your adventure...I have my NPNT project all ready to start in the New Year...looking forward to that.
cheers
maree

em's scrapbag said...

You pick such lovely fabrics. This is going to make a lovely quilt.

Leanne said...

I love the fabrics you have chosen Cathy, that will keep you out of mischief for awhile, I have stitched a few of my polka dot girls and they are so nice to do.

Days and colors said...

Bronwyn has so many lovely stitcheries, these are very cute! And you got the right fabrics! Have fun with your group!

Lynda said...

Love this quilt - looking forward to seeing your photos - hope you really enjoy stitching these girls. My quilt is so close to being finished - binding is on but needs the tiniest bit of handquilting - one day soon.

Fer said...

Buying more fabric? Doesn't sound like you!! ;)

PS. Today's word verification is 'slotingi' - almost sounds like it should mean something!!