Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mamma Mia

Look what my friend 2Paw made for us!! Purple for Alex, Pretty for me and Pink Cherries for Georgia. If you are keen to make one you can find the free pattern here.
I have already put mine to good use. It is the holder of the threads for my latest project.
Thank you Cindy they are so sweet!!
Look what came with Mr Australia Post an hour ago. My very own copy of my most favourite movie! Can you guess what I will be watching while stitching tonight??


18 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

I picked the movie up at Big W this week, on sale for $23, I watched it last night! I love it!!

Vickie said...

and handy...now if'n I could get the time machine to work I would down there all the way from up here and watch the movie with you,
cheers Vickie

Anonymous said...

Sam absolutely LOVES Bunnies... Hey, they'd make good hairbrush holders too!! Lx

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Mama Mia! Love the bunny cases. Will check out the tutorial on them. As for the movie it's on my "to watch soon" list, so I hope you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

I love that film and now I am singing the song. I reckon you should have very loud Abba music on your blog!!!!!
I am glad you liked the bunnies and they are useful as well!!! Nice ear action.

Lurline said...

Cute as! Enjoy your movie tonight! We don't really have to reveal how many Started Projects we have - do we?
Hugs _ Lurline!

Daisy Jayne said...

Love the bunnies what a fab pattern and I hope you enjoy the film it is great

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your bunny pouches are super cute!! I love all things zakka. Enjoy your movie night!

Stina Blomgren said...

Can you belive this...I haven´t seen the movie yet...beeing from Sweden and all...:o)
But it might happen this weekend...so I hope my plans are in lock!!
Love the little rabbit... wonderful gifts!! :o)

Julie said...

I haven't seen the movie yet. I will have to try it out. I had not noticed that one of your daughters was named Georgia. Did you know that I live only a 10 minute drive from Georgia here in the USA? West Point, Georgia to be exact.
I love the bunnie bags.

em's scrapbag said...

What fun bunnies. I really need to see that movie. With a house full of boys I don't often win when it comes to picking movies.

Rose Johnston said...

Oh the bunnies are just too cute!! What a fabulous idea!!! Hope u enjoyed your movie!!
Hugs xxx

Days and colors said...

It is a great movie, I enjoed it a lot! These bunnies, how lovely!

Anonymous said...

Didn't know the movie is already out on DVD, will have to watch for it. I hear it's amazingly good. Cute bunnies.

Sarah said...

How cute are those little bags!! Very lucky!!
Never seen that movie myslef, might have to get it!!
x sarah

Chocolate Cat said...

I'm getting the movie as a belated birthday present from my sister-in-law, I hope she hurries up!!

Christy said...

zakka cuteness!

Fer said...

The bunnies are soooo cute! :o)