yummy cookies really good one for Christmas . u can find some more like this here http://freetastyrecipies.blogspot.com/ little cupcakes with little Christmas trees sitting atop them. You will be surprised at how easy it is to make them and how fast you can whip up batches to feed a crowd! Whipped cream and one single icing tip is all you need to make these.
17 comments:
Hey send some of them my way my friend. Have a great Christmas Cathy and holidays ready for that new school LOL Sorry
yummy cookies really good one for Christmas . u can find some more like this here
http://freetastyrecipies.blogspot.com/
little cupcakes with little Christmas trees sitting atop them. You will be surprised at how easy it is to make them and how fast you can whip up batches to feed a crowd! Whipped cream and one single icing tip is all you need to make these.
Yum, yum!! I want some, please. I think I may make some candy today.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful, merry Christmas.
Your cookies look great. I'm hoping to do some baking today!
Merry Christmas............
That's unreal!! I baked melting Moments for my lot yesterday too!! Yours look yummy!! Have a great Christmas Cathy... Lx
Lovely cookies ....
Merry Christmas to you!
Oh, I love your biscuit display!! Hope you got an Excellent gift at the end of the Term at school!! Merry Christmas to you too!!
YUMMMM!!!
Have a blogging great Christmas too pet!
And if it all gets too hard for you then TOUGHEN UP PRINCESS!!
He he he he (I need to remember that as well though!)
And the same to you...hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
And to you to Cathy : o )
Merry christmas Cathy and family, save some of those yummy biscuits for me.
Love Leanne
Merry Xmas Cathy and all the best for 2009!
Merry Christmas Cathy..
have a great time and happy new year. Take care and take a well deserved break
YUMMMMM they look SO nice!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family Cathy. I hope you have a wonderful day.
x Sarah
A very Happy Christmas to you & your family, Cathy. All good health & happiness to you for 2009. Best wishes, Ros.
Hi Cathy. Hope you're having a very happy Christmas. Those bickies look yummy.
Christine
Post a Comment