I'm still blanket stitching like mad, trying and finish Miss Ruby's Christmas Counting Book. Here are a few Christmas goodies I have made in the last few years.
This is my front door adorned with a Debbie Mumm Christmas Wreath.
I attempt to make a Santa every year. Don't think it happened last year, and I'm positive it won't happen this year. Oh Well, I can always try and make 3 next year...
Wow Cathy they are lovely all of them I have never done anything like that but then this is my first year of stitching, not sure that I like the idea that your still blanket stitching like mad!! what hope have I getting mine done I'm hoping to start tomorrow with pain killers or what ever it takes LOLguess what the word verification for this post is (pratling)
I think you are quite right Catherine , we could be twins, I add Santas to our collection every year also, but must admit I buy them from a shop in town as they have the most gorgeous ones. I should post a couple of photos to show you. Our 5 year age difference nay make the twinship a bit difficult, lets say twins of the heart! Hugs Deb
Hi Cathy, love all your santa's.I try to make something new every year to add to the collection.I have just finished stitching the binding on my table topper.Regards Lyn
18 comments:
I love all your santas! The wreath is gorgeous too!
Love your jolly old men. Very cute.
Ho ho ho!!!
Your santas look very sweet.
Love all your Santas. I have made that first one, too. Good luck with Ruby's book. You'll be the favourite auntie on Christmas Day.
Christine
Wow Cathy they are lovely all of them I have never done anything like that but then this is my first year of stitching, not sure that I like the idea that your still blanket stitching like mad!! what hope have I getting mine done I'm hoping to start tomorrow with pain killers or what ever it takes LOLguess what the word verification for this post is (pratling)
I think you are quite right Catherine , we could be twins, I add Santas to our collection every year also, but must admit I buy them from a shop in town as they have the most gorgeous ones. I should post a couple of photos to show you. Our 5 year age difference nay make the twinship a bit difficult, lets say twins of the heart! Hugs Deb
Hi Cathy, love all your santa's.I try to make something new every year to add to the collection.I have just finished stitching the binding on my table topper.Regards Lyn
Love all your santas - especially the wreath!
Your Santas is so lovely...
Love to visit all the blogs and see all the wonderful christmas decorations...:o)
Your Santa's are adorable...They make me smile;)
Wow, I love your Santas and wreath.
Love your hand work CAthy... I always end up a human pincushion!! Give me a powerful machine and I'm fine, but I can't drive my own fingers!! Lx
That's just too damn cute! :o)
PS. Should I request a counting book for next Christmas? Or would I be nursing a fat lip instead! he he he :o)
Cathy I just all your Santas..
You'll just have to buy one instead.
Very cute Santa's and nice front door greeting.
I love all the Santas.
Post a Comment