I purchased the pattern last year from Cranberry Crafts at Ulverstone and have been wanting to make a bag ever since. I got a little carried away and ended up making 6 of them.....some of my friends laugh at me as I can never make just one of anything. The pattern is called Hearts and Strings Bag by Apples of Gold, designed by J Knol and Y Tomlins. I have used one of my favourite fabrics- Wee Play.
21 comments:
LOL!! 6 Huh??!! Sound like me, I can never make one of something either!! They look great!
x sarah
It's fun making multiples hey, they look so funky well done,
cheers Vickie
Just love that "Wee Play" daisies. Great bagssssss! Can't imagine how so mush stitching can be done in such a short time. Debs
They look lovely! Who are the lucky ones that will get them?
Do not laugh I got that same pattern same place last week and managed to much it up big time so it has been sitting looking at me since last week, I missed a full panel so it is too short.
Love the pattern and fabric, might have to make arrangements to get a pattern. Know the feeling why stop at one (lol)
They are delightful! I love the patchy design! Very cheerful!
Wow! You accomplished a lot! And the bag is too cute! Love your fabrics!
You're just on a roll, that's all! Nice to have the first finish of the year under your belt.
6!!! Oh my..lol... sounds terrific!!
They are super!!
6 Do you have one to spare? hee, hee. They are adorable.
Love those bags, they make great gifts, dont' they?
cheers
Christine
Love those bags, Love the scrappy look and they look like a good size..they make great gifts too,
Julia ♥
Wow, they're fabulous... ...and 6 of them. I think THAT may by bordering on OCD. LOL
Cheers, K x
Gotta love that fabric, the bags look terrific!
I love that you made 6 of them. Must be like the potato chips...you can't have just one. They're great and your fabric choices look great!
Only 6?? lol They are gorgeous!! What a great first finish for the New Year!
Hugs xxx
Oh you must of made me one then. Yes I did cook the prawns and they were divine. Rub's was not much better last night, little monkey.
Your Bags look Great...love the size and the fabric really suits them..
cheers
Cathy the bags are all so lovely...the fabric choice is fantastic...
Very cute bags! will have to check out that pattern.
Post a Comment