The last few weeks have been very hectic. A new class, a new school and returning to full-time work has meant little time for craft or blogging. I have been trying really hard to complete my NPNT quilt and I am almost there- 2 seams to hand-stitch and the binding to go!! I am also plodding along slowly with my "Ruth's Quilt" stitcheries, I think I have about 15 to go?
My Blogaversary is less than 3 weeks away. I will post about my special give-away tomorrow.....Stay turned!!
19 comments:
Oh I love the new stitchery quilt! And the NPNT quilt is gorgeous!!
I love your stitcheries... think I said it before... lol...and your NPNT is so NICE!!! :o)
The NPNT quilt is awesome. And the stitcheries are adorable.
Despite being so busy you have done a lot and SO close to finishing a project - HOW NICE.
I made a bunch of those blocks from Ruth's quilt and have put them in a little wall piece which I am currently quilting. They are lovely.
Glad you are still finding some time for crafty pursuits in amongst your hectic schedule.
Your NPNT is coming along Nicely...I am yet to start mine...but it's in the back of my mind...Love the Pink Threads...not many to go now.
cheers
Looking good!
I thought about you as I sent DS off to school, hope the first week hasn't been too stressful :-)
See you at AQC, we'll be there Thurs to Sat!!
Looking wonderful, don't know how you fit it all in
The NPNT quilt looks fantastic! Love your stitcheries.
Hope your enjoying your new class and school!! Good to see we all survived the first week back! Your NPNT looks wonderful, you must be so proud of yourself!
Beautiful work Cathy :c)
Can it almost be a year?? Time flies. Of course your work is always beautiful!!! Hope to catch up with you soon to hear all your news!!!!
Your stitcheries are so neat! Your NPNT quilt is lovely, amazing work!
Woohoo, a giveaway!! :D
Ruth's quilt has very pretty stitcheries! I have never heard about it. I have the NPNT pattern hidden far far away in a drawer. I won't work on that one for a while ... Yours looks beautiful. I like it better the way you made the blocks. Bright colors too. Big WOW!
You have made good progress on NPNT and your stitcheries. Hope you find some time to finish them soon.
Christine
Your NPNT is looking great! So is your little ones first up!
Happy stitchings...when you have time... 8-)
Post a Comment