Well here it is as promised!
My 12 month Blogoversary is 15 days away and I have made one of the Heart String Bags as a give away prize. Lucky for me (and the winner) this bag is already finished and has been awaiting a plane trip since Christmas time.
The winner will be drawn on the evening of my Blogoversary, so leave a comment and you could be the lucky winner!
What would you use it for?
I have one and my "Ruth's Quilt" stitcheries are safely stashed inside it!!
63 comments:
Wow ...am I first to comment...:o)
First of all congratulations on your twelwe months ( almost)...and secondly Happy Valantine´s Day!!!
And dont you worry ...I think we will find all kind of wondeful things to tuck in your wonderful bag... I can only hope it will be me...:o)
Take care...
what a fabulous bag!! I definitely need something to put my quilting stuff in - at the moment everything is sitting in a plastic bag!! :-(
Gee, my first comment for a giveaway, and for such a pretty bag. Fingers crossed.
Congratulations, for you Blogoversary,and really,happy Valentine DaY.I hope have luck,and be a happy winner this wonderfull bag.Kisses
Congratulations . Count me in please I love that bag .
clares craftroom
What a Lovely Bag..would be Perfect for my Hexagons WIP...Happy Blogaversary....
cheers
I'd use for my stitchery bit bigger than the one I made LOL
Hope you are enjoying your new school. Hugs
Congrats on one year!!!
Love the bag, thanks for the chance to win and thanks for being so generous.
Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)
Happy blogversary! All the best to you! xx
Great Bag! It should be a law to carry around quilting and cross-stitch projects only in good looking bags so people would notice
how fabulous crafter's are. Thanks for throwing my name in your draw.
DianeH
laura84watt@gmail.com
Happy blogoversary!
I'd probably use the bag to store a sock knitting project.
ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca
Oh it is so cute. I'm sure I could find a use for it. Thanks for being so generous. I would love a chance. Have Happy Valentine's!
Hi Cathy
fairy Girl would love to win this bag.........she asked me to enter her in your giveaway...........congrats on your first year......I have 2 years coming up soon.....
Congratulations on you blogaversary. My use for the bag would be to put my quilting stuff in of course. Thankyou for offering the lovely bag as a prize.
I would love to winn this beautiful bag!! Thank you for celebraiting 1 year aniversary...
Time flies and 1 year goes too fast, have more fun comming the next year!!
I have to testify that these bags are wonderful, as I am now the proud owner of one!
Happy 1st year anniversary Cathy and I would love to go into the draw to win such a lovely bag.I would use it for one of my many stitcheries in progress.
Best wishes on your blogversary! The little bag looks perfect for storing the latest stitchery in the family room - ready for sewing in front of the TV.
What a lovely bag. If I was the lucky one, I'd store the current project in it, plus all my everyday sewing bits and pieces (pins, needlecase, little scissors etc) so I would always know where they are - currently they are strewn all over the place! Congratulations on your first 12 months of blogging, and thanks for your generosity and lovely work.
Congratulations, all that lovely blogging amid your busy life.
Your generous giveaway is beautiful, the fabric, the subtle applique and the colours. I'd love to use it for whichever small project I happen to be working on. Many happy Blogoversaries.
Congrats on your upcoming blogiversary;) Your bag is very cool...If I had one I think that I would carry what ever current project I was working on in it.
Happy Blogoversary Cathy,
I'm thinking I could stash my Ruth's Quilt stitcheries in there too!!
Happy Blogoversary! The bag is very cute and would be very practical for many different purposes. I'm thinking it would be fun to use to bring show and tell to quilt guild meetings.
Congrats on your first year in Blogland. That bag is just yummy, I would store my lateste stitchery project in it when watching T.V or the children at sport. It woiuld be a well travelled bag.
((Andrea))
Happy Bloggiversary!!! We don't need to be entered, I hope you get a cake for your special day!!!!
Congratulations!
If I'm the lucky winner of your lovely bag, I'll carry my coffee mug, sachets etc to patchwork. My other mug bag has been taken over by quilting stuff.
Congrats Cathy on your Blogoversary!! And, what a great giveaway
x Sarah
Happy Blogiversary to You!
Happy Blogiversary to You!
Happy Blogiversary dear Cathy.....
Happy Blogiversary to You!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Looking forward to another wonderful year of inspiration and friendship!
Woohoo, happy Blogaversarie Cathy!!
Pass it to me, pass it to me. XX
What a lovely giveaway with such nice colors! Didn't these past twelve months just fly away. I think I would use the bag for putting in stitchery projects I take with me on vacation. Have a lovely Sunday!
I'm not sure exactly what I would use the bag for (if I win), but I know it would be used someplace where everyone could see the pretty thing when they come to my house. It's lovely. Happy Blogiversary!
hola Catherine ! tienes algo para ti en mi blog ! saludos !!
Congratulations on your blogiversary. I have enjoyed visiting you since I joined the blogging world. Your bag is darling. Love the fabrics. It would be a perfect take along project bag.
YEAH for 1 year! I love this bag! I would use it for my finished yoyos just waiting to be used for a project AND maybe a few wishes whispered into it to get some projects done... it just looks like a perfect little wish bag.... Oh, I "wish" I could win this bag.;)
Hi Cathy,
Happy Blogoversary!!! The year has just flown by. Trust all is going well at the new school.
The giveaway bag is divine :-)
See you in Melbourne!!! Yippee!!
K x
I love it. It happens to have my favorite colors. I will be hoping for a winner.
Hugs
Congratulations! Someone is going to be very lucky!!!
Great bag to win, please count me in.
Sylvia
What a gorgeous bag! Happy Blogoversary to you.
Woo Hoo hasn't that year flown. Congratulations.
Congratulations Cathy, happy blogiversary....how great is this blogland...I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to the next twelve months....
Happy Blogoversary to you!!!
Now what to put in the bag...the latest stitchery...perhaps my threads...it could by my bag for when taking stitching with me...I could go on....
Living in Launceston have you ever journeyed into the country side and come across a thylacine? I have to ask! Please sign me up for your beautiful giveaway while you're at it!
Manda from QLD, from Hobart stock!
Congratulations on your blog turning 1. It is such a pretty bag. It would hold my nic-nacs like threads scissors and pins in my sewing room. Happy days.
Oh, wow. Your bag is beautiful. I would have it on display where I could admire it. Congratulations on your blog birthday.
Christine
Happy 1st year anniversary Cathy: thinking, thinking,thinking, well I would use it for when i go away to put all my special thing in.
Hi Cathy!
Thanks so much for the Birthday Fat 1/4's package - I love the fabrics, and the matching threads will definitely be used with them. And the chocolates....oh, don't get me started on chocolate. ;-) Love the stuff!
I'd love to be in your Blogoversary draw...I'd use it to take my stitcheries on car trips.
Congratulations on your blogversary!!! The bag is so lovely! The perfect place for some sewing goodies! Please count me in!
Hi Cathy,
Happy BLogoversary (almost)
Love the bag you`ve made so please enter me in your giveaway! Thanks
What a great little bag! Put me down as a player please... I would probably use it for a small project too... 8-)
Happy stitchings!
Muchas felicidades por el aniversario de su blog...su regalo es muy lindo y me serviria para guardar todos mis utiles que tengo regados en mi taller.
Saludos desde Chile de Odette
Congrats on the Blogoversary! I would use such a bag for a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt I am making with English paper piecing. It is a great portable project looking for a bag to get around town in :)
Happy Blogoversary! I would love to win this bag , it is gorgeous! I would use it to take my 'many' stitching BOM's to work with me for when I have a few spare moments and to show off the bag of course!!
Congratulatin with your twelve months blogging. I'm quite new in the bloggingworld. Your bag look vwonderful and can be used for all kinds of stuff.
Happy blogoversary! Enter me in the drawing please. What a charming bag, I could put it to good use for my ongoing hexagons; GFG takes a LONG time but very little space!
Happy blogoversary and many more...it is so fun to celebrate here online! I love the bag and would use it for my samples when i got to teach quilt classes...or maybe I would use it as a purse, it is so cute.
It looks like a good sized bag so I think I would use it to bring my latest project with me to work on wherever I am. I like to keep some hand stitching with me so that I can take advantage of every spare moment.
Congrats on the Blogaversary! What a great giveaway!!! I just love the bag! I could see my in progress cross stitch project stashed away all neat and tidy in this bag. Thanks for the chance.
Pam
pam1228@aol.com
Please enter me for you giveaway!
Could you please let me know where you got your fabric crayons from?
Would they be easy enough for kindergarteners to use??
Congratulations on 1 year. The bag is gorgeous - I would use it to hold a stitching project in the car so that I have something to do when I am playing mums taxi and waiting to pick up......
happy blogoversary! it was also just a year ago that i discovered the blogging world! i love your wonderful bag and it would make a great traveling companion. i'm always on the go with my stitchery.(right now i am far from home in africa).
mamamokonzi@aol.com
Hello,
that is a nice bag, I would like to win it.
That would be the perfect place for my hexagons, and the fabric.
Marion
pippilotta1111@yahoo.de
Post a Comment