Thursday, March 12, 2009

Success and PIF gift!

My lovely friend Leanne gave me this gorgeous Stitching Wrap as a PIF gift.
Thank you so much Leanne it is wonderful!


News of my dilemma. Thank you so much to all of those kind-hearted people in Blogland who offered assistance in my hunt for the Winsome fabric. Thanks to Sally's lead I have tracked down the fabric, ordered it and am expecting its arrival on Monday or Tuesday!
Would you believe I actually found it, 30 minutes from my home at The Village Sampler...a gorgeous Quilt shop I used to visit regularly before work took over my life!! Debbie is the owner and she is always so friendly and helpful....Thank you Sally and thank you Deb!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely!

Anonymous said...

A great relief, and a lovely wrap.

Isabella said...

Love your wrap, I just loved that stitchery pattern when Sarah had it as her banner couldnt get my hands on it then out of the blue Peg sent it to me as a thankyou without knowing I wanted it.

Simone de Klerk said...

Such a lovely and personal PIF!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Nice present for you, it's gorgeous!
Glad you were able to track down the fabric you were looking for.

Stina Blomgren said...

I love it!!!
And I just love this pattern.. you can make it in so many different ways.. lovely!!! :o)

Lynda said...

Such a lovely present and I'm so happy you found your fabric.

Julia said...

How lovely of Leanne to sent it to you...

Fer said...

It's been years since I've been there, and it's such a lovely drive too. Glad you had success!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

The stitching wrap is lovely!! Well done on tracking down your fabric.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Yay! Great news about the fabric. Love the stitching wrap, so pretty!

Phyllis said...

Hi,

I've just found you and love your blog and projects. I'm going to have a thorough visit and come back again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, glad you found your fabric......Love the wrap...PIF's are a lot of fun. Take Care Regards Lyn

Christine said...

Leanne did a great job. Your PIF is gorgeous. Glad you located some fabric. Not something I would have been able to help with either.
Christine

Anonymous said...

Nice PIF gift you got from your friend and lovely colors..

Myra said...

Lovely PIF gift! 8-)
Lucky you to have a happy end to your distresses about lack of fabric!!! 8-)