Nine Happy House blocks finished!!!
I have had a busy weekend building houses for Lurline's Happy House Swap. They were so much fun to make!! I used the 1930's fabric I purchased at the AQC.
Who watched the live telecast of "Sound Relief" this weekend, the music festival for the Victorian Bushfire Victims? It was wonderful, and it showed how supportive us Australians can be. True to this ridiculous weather of late, it rained throughout both the Melbourne and Sydney concerts.!!
18 comments:
Very cute. They are lovely in the 1930's fabrics. Have a nice day.
Christine
What lovely fabric Catherine like the houses too but love the fabric :-)
I adore pastel colours, and yours are delicious.
Love your Choice in Fabric & Colours for these Houses...they Look Great..
cheers
Very cute!
Watched most of the concert on Foxtel... got to see the Hunters and my favourite... the Oils... Peter Garrett Rocks!! God knows why he decided to enter Federal Poiltics!! He is MUCH better up front of the OILS!!! Lx
They look fantastic! You are being super productive despite being back at work!
Darling, darling blocks!
All your blocks are so cute!
Wonderful houses! 8-)
You have been very productive, the blocks look great.
They look so pretty! The fabrics are lovely, I'm really looking foward to seeing it all together!
I am liking the house thing a lot, yours are so sweet, hope I get one in my package. Guess I better finish mine so I can send them out.
These are very pretty!!! Gorgeous colours...
I love the fabric shades. It's going to be a lovely quilt
Happy Houses look very happy in the 1930's fabric! Stunning!
The houses are lovely. And I enjoyed looking at your site.
Hello Catherine, I have a fondness of the 1930's fabrics.Love what you have done with the houses. Regards Lyn
Post a Comment