Evandale Craft Day is on again this year!!
All of those Tassie bloggers that usually go, I hope to see you there!!
Below is a copy of the invite from Christine!!
A Winter Gathering
I would like to personally invite you to a one -day workshop with talented tutors from Melbourne and Sydney. Enjoy a relaxed fun filled day with lovely food cooked by our Chef Sue.
This year we have all new tutors:
Natalie Ross - Natalie Ross in Stitches .
Gail Pan – of Gail Pan Designs.
Rhonda and Chrissie – of Blue Willow Cottage.
The Blue Willow girls will also have a shop presence .
Sally from Petite point – for all your thread needs.
Pauline from Calico Cross Roads – Fabrics and craft wares
Morning tea will be Sues’ famous scones’
Lunch will comprise of homemade soup served with crusty bread,
Followed by Lasagne.
Afternoon tea will be homemade slices.
Please inform us of any dietary needs when booking.
So come along, bring a friend or your stitching group.
Where? Evandale Memorial Hall (as always)– High Street Evandale.
When?– 11th July 2009
Time? – 10am – 4.00pm
Cost –still only $90.00 ($45-00 deposit non refundable)
Cost includes:
Morning tea, Lunch and afternoon tea.
Projects bag with all patterns; some starter kits , raffle prizes drawn through out the day and a door prize.
Please contact Christine Dearden on 0425 718 345 or e-mail ctdearden@optusnet.com.au
Please make all cheques or money orders payable to Christine Dearden.
P.O.Box 563 Werribee 3030 Melbourne Victoria.
10 comments:
Hi Catherine,
It's terrific that you are promoting the winter gathering in Tassie but just to let you know that I am Natalie Ross in Stitches, well last I looked anyway. LOL! Not Candlelight Creations. Look forward to seeing you there.
Cheers Natalie
Sounds like a great day, I love Natalie Ross's work and also Gail Pan's how wonderful having them come along!
Oh how I'd love a "crafty" day . Bit far away for me but I hope you have lots of fun .
clares craftroom
I wish you a wonderful time! So many great people!
Oh baby will be to little. I so look forward to hearing all about it!
This day sounds lovely Cathy! Even better I am currently living close by. I'll have to book in. Thanks for putting the invite on your blog.
Thanks for the info, Cathy. I will see you there.
Christine
This is just not fair! I wish I could come...but that swim from Esperance WA to Tassie might kill me. ;-)
I wish Jelly Fish!
Hi
Well what can i say went to one last year of some one elses workshop and thoroughly enjoyed so i am thinking about attending this one. Sounds a good day and to get together with other ideas.
Regards
Debbie
Post a Comment