Sunday, April 5, 2009

Journey of a Quilter

I have been lurking in Blogland of late and not leaving comments or updating my blog very regularly. Work and Life have been getting in the way of what I really want to be doing...Stitching!!
In 4 more sleeps I will be on holidays for a week and I am really looking forward to visiting all my Blogging friends and catching up with what they have been doing!
I have been slowly plugging away at my Journey of a Quilter quilt and am on the final block. i am hoping to finish block 9 this week and then I can put it all together. Hopefully it will be an April Wisper.
On another note I am pleased to see our Dear Friend Mary is back in Blogland!
We have missed you Mary and I am happy to see you are back!!

Block 7.

Block 8.

17 comments:

Bec said...

Yur quilt is coming along beautifully!Bec xxx

Fer said...

Looking good! It was so great to catch up with you the other night.

Enjoy your holidays. :o)

Christine said...

The blocks look great ... I love this pattern. The first part of your post described me perfectly! Bring on the holidays.
Christine

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

We are counting down to school holidays too!! Love your latest blocks.

Karen said...

Your blocks are lovely. I look forward to seeing all of them put together;) I hope you're able to do some stitching soon;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...love the blocks you have been working on...they look great.

Stina Blomgren said...

Missed you..so Im glad to see some fantastic work from you!! :o) This quilt is just so fun to make!!

2paw said...

Oh your quilt is looking lovely. I know, how exciting, the holidays!!!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Love the blocks!! Soooo pretty!!

Rose Johnston said...

Your blocks are lovely! We cant wait for the Easter break either, enjoy your holidays!!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Missed you C! Love your stitcheries!
Enjoy your school break :^)

Myra said...

Your blocks look great! Beautifully done! 8-)

Jeni said...

Hi cathy
thanks so much for my birthday swap... arrived today ......i am excited to see what i will be making with your fabric.....
thanks again
jeni (birthday swap)

Unknown said...

Love these blocks they are Beautiful..love your little Easter Tree...cute...Happy Easter to You Too.!!Enjoy your Break.
cheers

Simone de Klerk said...

Your block look great, Cathy! Great colors.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Love the quilt. Might have to put it on things to do list. Looks great

Julie said...

Stunning as expected!