I came home yesterday to find Miss G decorating our little Easter Tree. My Aunt owns a very cute craft shop and she encouraged the tradition of an Easter tree a few years ago. Each year I purchase a new Easter decoration to add to the tree...I love this tree, it is so pretty and pastel. (not really me at all)
I hope you all have a very restful and craft productive Easter break!! I am hoping too!!
16 comments:
Happy Easter to you!!
Dont eat too much chocolate!!! ;o)
Happy Easter Cathy! Hope the chocolate bunny is good to you this year!
Have a great break too.
Looks lovely Catherine hope you enjoy your break
What?? You all like chocolate?? If only I had known I could have made you something chocolately in all the years I've know you!!
Very cute tree!!!
I say a pillow once you might like. It said "I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quiter." Happy Easter.
Happy easter to you too!!
A Easter Tree, hmm I have never heard about that. Nice thought !!
Happy Easter to you Cathy, your tree looks very cute. I must show my husband, as my bare Christmas tree is still standing in the corner of lounge room (I need it for photos for my new book) and he said joking last night "oh you could decorate it up for Easter" so maybe I might just do that. Thanks for the inspiration.
Kerry
wow what pretty tree...
you and your family have a great Easter
Hi Cathy, love the Easter tree!! Enjoy your break.
Check out my blog when you have time, a bagpipe player came to my mom's house and gave us a concert in the yard!!
What a gorgeous tree and idea! Happy Easter.
Happy Easter to you too, dear Cathy. Enjoy all the chocolate Easter bunnies and eggs you can find (O:
Happy Easter to you and your's! 8-)
Happy Easter Cathy, enjoy your break....never thought of having an Easter Tree.......Regards Lyn
That is the strangest tree I've ever seen! I too have never thought of an Easter Tree......whatever floats ya boat!!!LOL Bring on the choccies!
Happy Easter Cathy.Chocaholic I hear you say mmmmm chocolate got to have the chocolate have a great Easter Andrea
Vrolijk Pasen! I love your Easter tree.
Post a Comment