It was my birthday on Tuesday and I had a lovely day. Lots of well wishes, lovely gifts and people making me feel really special!
I am part of Maree's Fabric Birthday Swap and here are all the lovely gifts that Mr Australia Post delivered this week. Can I say a huge Thank you to Narelle, Jenny, Maree, Jeni and Marc....your gifts have all arrived safely and the fabric choices are terrific....Thank you so much!!
The gifts all beautifully wrapped....
My special friend Leanne also came to visit....unfortunately I was out visiting my neices and missed her, but she left these lovely patterns....Thank you Leanne, you know I have admired that quilt for a while now....
This is the piece of stitching that my "Stitching Friends" group gave to me....very appropriately it is called A Good Friend....something I can say I have many of!!
Cathy xxx
27 comments:
It all looks lovely! Fabrics, threads, patterns, stitchery....
Happy Birthday, glad you had a great day Cath.
Happy birthday, I hope you had a great day!!
Oh... HAppy Belated Birthday!!! GRATTIS PĂ… FĂ–DELSEDAGEN...:o)
Just gorgeous birthday presents ...wanted to take a closer look..but I couldnt enlarge them...
Friends are the best!!! And family too..:o)
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Catherine Happy birthday to you ..........best wishes hope you had a great day with family and friends
Happy Birthday!!! What a fabulous bunch of pressies you got ;o)!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)
Happy Belated Birthday, looks like you had a wonderful day with lots of special gifts.
Happy birthday for Tuesday Cathy... you were well spoiled by the look of it... as you should be!! Lx
You are one lucky lady! Love all those patterns and tons of fabric! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Kristie
Happy Birthday to you!!We must catch up before the holidays, well the next lot!!!
Glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday Catherine Glad you had a good day I am sending you Heaps of Big Hugs.
Hugs Mary.
Aren't you the special-est birthday girl!!
Glad you had such a lovely birthday. :o)
Happy birthday to you :)
You got some nice goodies in your presents.
Happy Birthday Cathy! You've certainly been spoilt! I love the redwork house pattern too, it's on my "One Day I'll make it" List!
Hugs
Jo
So sorry I missed your birthday. Looks like you'll be having lots of fun with all of the great gifts you got. Happy Birthday, even if it's a little late;)
Happy Birthday for Tuesday, your goodies stash is impressive. Enjoy!
Best wishes for your birthday - looks like you had a lovely one! How wonderful to receive so many crafty goodies :)
Lovely to see all your Fabric for your Birthday...Mine is on it's way..thought you would have had it by now..boo hoo...hope it arrives soon...Glad you had a Nice Birthday...
cheers
Happy belated Birthday, Cathy! It looks like you had a wonderful day and got many lovely gifts!!!
Happy Birthday and all your goodies look great.........
Happy Birthday, Cathy. Your gifts are lovely. (Not long now ... see you next Saturday.)
Lovely gifts Catherine!!! Hope you had a very happy birthday...our birthdays are 4 days apart...Go Aries!!!
Happy Belated B'day! It sounds like you had a great day and felt spoilt!
Cathy happy belated birthday but it looks like you had a great day and lots of nice prezzies there...
Happy Birthday to you! What wonderful birthday goodies you've received! Awesome! 8-)
lol I have the same button wrapping paper!!
A belated birthday wish to you.
Post a Comment