Tasmanian Stitcher's were very lucky yesterday as they had a wondeful gathering hosted by The Quilted Crow ladies Leonie and Deirdre. The gathering was held at a quaint little town in the South of Tassie called Campania. Guest stitcher's were Tassies's very own Helen Stubbing and Woy Woy's, Natalie Ross. Both of these ladies had terrific projects for us enthusiastic crafters to produce. Leonie and Deirdre also had some special projects for us to recreate....I will share all of their goodies in my next post.
Here are some of my purchases...yes there was a shop presence there, thank goodness....
Shopping, stitching, cupcakes, lollies, cups of tea, nobody calling "Mum" and the best Vegetable Lasagne I have ever tasted....what more could a girl want....
The Campania Hall was beautifully decorated with Helen's, Natalie's and The Quilted Crow's outstanding quilts....
Thats all for now but I will be back to share the projects and other crafty pics.
Also stay tuned for a mystery guest appearance from a very funny, lovely scottish lady wearing a very pretty apron!!
Cathyxx
19 comments:
Oh oh... this looks so much fun!!! I know I would have loved beeing there with you all!!! Will be fun to see some of your projects..:o)
wow, looks like it was a great day glad you girls had fun....
cheers
Pauline
Wow! I can see beautiful quilts hanging on the walls.
I'm envious of all you ladies all the way from Canada! Looks like it was a fantastic day, glad you took tons of pics!
thanks for sharing the pics from your gathering........looks like heaps of fun........
ooh I must remember to send you that photo of the Scottish Lass tonight, it definitely needs to be included in any photo montages Hee! Hee!
It was a great day wasn't it, I had a ball.
What a great day you had! Makes me wish I could've come too.
I am so jeleous Cathy. I wanted to go. What a lovely time you all had. I am reading everyones blogs who attended. What a blast. Who did you used to dance with in your youth? I was with Stardust.
Jules
Let me put my comment under the right post!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time.....are you a leftie?
Hi Cathy,
It was so lovely to meet and I am so pleased you had a great day! I had a ball and I'm glad we had a group hug at the end!! LOL Your needleturn is brilliant so keep up the good work. I hope to see you again in July this time I will have to squeeze in some more winter woollies. BRRR!
In Stitches
Nat x
Sounds like a perfect day!
Glad you had a great day ... your new fabrics look very yummy. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Christine
Wow! Looks like you had a great time! It's always so nice to get together with a whole heap other like minded people!!! Glad you enjoyed the Gathering! :)
Oh Cathy, it does sound like the best time...
It's been far too long in between since I've done this...
Mmm, better fix that..lol
Thanks for sharing!!
hugs
Robyn xx
Lots of smiles and lots of craft and did you say no one calling Mummmm ,I am so there next time .
Looks like you all had a wonderful time, we visited the shop last year while in Tassie and hopeing to come down again in August.
cheers
Christine
Looks like it you all had a great time and lots of laughs....
Wow! Looks and sounds like an awesome time was had! Some beautiful quilts in the backgrounds of the photos! 8-)
Post a Comment