Georgia is modelling her lastest fashion accessory!
We have spent the afternoon turning these very cute Natalie Ross stitcheries that Georgia has been working on into a very classy looking apron. It was a bit tricky...I tried to incorporate 2 patterns into 1 and after a bit of fiddling I think it worked out ok. It is a bit long and doesnt really sit on her waist...but teenagers dont wear things on their waists now anyway, do they!!
23 comments:
Nice apron, nice cakes.
It's nice to see a teenager interested in stitching and baking. The cupcakes look delicious.
Oh, the stitcheries are so lovely and you look very CupCake Cook in your apron!!!
looks great Georgia well done.......
Gorgeous Apron Cathy and the cup cakes look delicious
Apron looks great and those cupcakes look delicious!!
Cute stitching!
That is a gorgeous apron, don't know that I'd want to use it ( I'm a very messy cook!!) and yummy looking cupcakes!
Georgia your Apron is Gorgeous..it really suits you & Mummy has done a Fab Job Too.!!
Lovely afternoon tea as well...Great day alround by the looks...
cheers
Nice apron the cup cakes look yummy I will have one with my afternoon cuppa please.
Hugs Mary.
Your apron looks gorgeous Georgia. A pretty apron for a pretty girl.
Very cool apron with pretty model, yummy looking cupcakes on a georgeous stand!
A very cute apron with some lovely stitchery! Great apron for baking cupcakes. I'd like one of the pink iced ones! Yummy!
Love them both - the apron AND the cupcakes!! Now, if only I could reach through my computer screen and have a taste test...
That's so cool! It's nice when Mum and daughter can do stuff together too.
Such a very cute apron! Love the stitchery pattern (O:
And how talented the girl is who made it!
That is a gorgeous apron.....and I wish I was coming for afternoon tea ................
Hi Cathy, the apron is lovely...there is just something about cupcakes.....yummo...Regards Lyn
Cupcake yum....what a very scrummy apron and the stichery is gorgeous well done.
Nice Apron Georgia XX
The apron looks great, you must send a pic to Natalie - she would love to see how 2 patterns became one I reakon! I have finished my oven mit.... will put a pic up later
x Sarah
PS: Those cupcakes look SO yummy, bet they didnt last long!!
Toooo cute - love the little mouse holding up the cup cake.
That's such a great apron and Georgia is certainly worth it if she can turn out such lovely cup cakes!
Margaret
Post a Comment