Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My 4 Girls!!


Alex, Georgia, Ruby and Issi. I love this photo....my 2 daughters and my 2 neices..

Is this a mischievious face or what.... what have you been up to Missy?
Miss Issi has so much personality!!
And Miss Ruby has been practising her facual expressions...this is Grumpy!!

These 2 are actually cousins....they look like identical twins 12 years apart....

15 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

I love your photos they are all so cute.
Hugs Mary.

Julie said...

Such cute girls!!

Fee said...

They are all gorgeous and look to be having a ball.....

Anonymous said...

So much fun happens when "cousin friends" (as they are called here) get together. Treasured pics.

Julia said...

I love your photos ...beautiful girls.
Julia ♥

Deb said...

What cuties Catherine. Such happ wee faces.

Roseanne said...

They all look very happy playing together. The photo are lovely.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Beautiful snapshots, Cathy!! Such pretty princesses. :-)

Unknown said...

Yes cuties , looks like they had fun together .

Anonymous said...

Purdon I know is sweet. From Issi x

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful girls, there mothers must be stunners.XXX

Julie said...

Such gorgeous blonde's! Enjoying each others company too!

Leanne said...

They sure do look like twins, what gorgeous photos of all the girls.

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Myra said...

Great photos! Fun loving girls... 8-)