I dont know if anybody remembers but way back in April 2008 this Table Runner pattern was supposed to be involved in a "Pass Around," unfortunately it liked my Sewing Room so much it came to live for about 14 months.... Well I have finally finished making it and it is time to pass the pattern on.
The Table Runner I have made from this pattern became part of a swap and it is now living at Teresa's house!
The idea is if you want to make this very easy table runner leave your name and I will draw a name out of a hat next Saturday. When the winner has made her table runner she will post a picture and give the pattern away to someone else. (hopefully a bit quicker than I did)The table runner has already been made by Pat and Deb and Leanne it will be interesting to see how far it travels.
So if you would like to make this Table Runner leave a comment and I will draw a number out of the hat next Saturday.
19 comments:
Oh what a fun idea! Love it! Cute table topper! What a great idea for sharing! 8-)
Count me in please! 8-)
Love this idea; count me in too please, Cathy. I have a charm pack just waiting for a pattern!Have a great weekend.
Cheers, Jan
I love this idea, count me in the draw please,
hugs, lizzie
I would like to have a try at making this runner so count me in please Catherine.
Hugs Mary.
Love your table runner... and Yes count me in... love for it to come to Sweden!!! :o)
oh I remember this........throw my name in the bowl........
Okay, add my name to the draw...this looks like fun! I really like the colours in yours!
Oh, I have just the perfect charm pack to make with that pattern!
Count me in too Cathy! Looks like a quick and easy pattern. The colours you chose for Teresa looked great
x Sarah
The table runner is gorgeous. I'll be in on the draw please too!
Hope you meant next Saturday!! If I'm not too late please put me in the draw too. Love the table runner - Teresa
What a great idea! I'd love to make this and being a table runner it would actually be achieveable!
Add me to your draw to please. Love the colours you have used
Count me in, it sounds like a great fun idea!
The table topper is wonderful...count me in too.
Micki
That sounds like fun and a new pattern to try out!!
Thanks for a cute idea to share stuff.
Please put my name in the drawing.
Jackie in San Antonio
Count me in. I've just started this blogging thing and also thought I'd let you know that I have one of the happy houses you made for Lurline's swap - very pretty. I'm on a very steep learning curve right now, but having fun.
Oh I love your blue one as I sit here on the lap top mine is on the table.
Post a Comment