I will pop the pattern in the post to you...Enjoy!!
I have been a bit of a lurker lately and havent left very many comments. As I am on holidays hopefully I can visit many blogs in the next week or so and catch up with what everybody has been up to. I knew going back to work full-time this year was going to be tricky, but I didnt think it would take so much time away from the things I love doing...
On a brighter note a stitching friend of mine and fellow blogger, Jen had the most gorgeous little girl a few weeks ago. Miss Tamsyn has the most angelic little face and came alone to her first stitching outing last week. I made this baby bag for Tamsyn out of one of my favourite fabric ranges....Wee Play.
Happy Stitching, Cathy
9 comments:
Congrats to Sarah on her win!
Thanks for hosting a giveaway Cathy!
What a darling bag! Love it! 8-)
Such a cute bag!!
Congrats to Sarah and I love the bag!
Micki
Cathy that is such a nice bag.....really nice have a nice break
cheers
It's such a gorgeous bag too - Tamsyn loves it!
PS. You should see some of the pink things she's received this week,
O.M.G!!
Lucky Sarah, and lucky Tamsyn.
Hi Cathy. Hope you are relaxing and enjoying the break. I have a horrible cold ... again! (At least I can stay home in the warm.)
The bag you made for Tamsyn is adorable. Love the fabrics and the stitcheries.
Christine
WooHoo I won!! Thankyou Cathy!
x Sarah
PS: Love that bag you made for Tamsyn too!!
You have been so busy Cathy - Enjoy the rest of your break.
Post a Comment