Another "Ruth's Quilt" has been completed....the quilt top anyway.
The top is pieced and ready for quilting! This year I am trying to make quilts for my 2 neices for their birthdays. Ruby had her birthday in April and Issi's birthday is in August. As the girls are going to eventually share a bedroom their Mum decided she would like matching quilts.
They will look very pretty on their beds I'm sure!
15 comments:
Oh very nice colour choice Cathy!!
x Sarah
Great Job on a 2nd one already...they look Lovely..
cheers
OH my gosh you are such a good Aunt!
The quilt looks very cute and you do a great work with them..
Just beautiful, Cathy! What blessed nieces they are!
Oh... lovely... what a great idea ... :o))))) Pretty colours!!
They sure are pretty Cathy. Love the Nancy Halvorsen fabrics with your beautiful stitching.
Just beautiful! What treasured quilts they will be.
Can I be your niece too? I'd love a Aunt Cathy quilt! Very pretty quilt!
Cathy ..wow....that looks so darn good.
That quilt is lovely Cathy, you have been busy.
Just gorgeous!
So lovely of Auntie Cathy! I'm sure the girls will always treasure them.
You certainly have been very busy. Love the colours.
What cute quilts.
Post a Comment