Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket baskets

All my baskets are full and completed!! I am thoroughly enjoying this free BOM supplied by Anne at Bunny Hill Designs...Thank you so much. I am making my blocks using Winsome fabric and the whole effect is very gentle and pretty!
Only a few days unitl the next block is posted. If you are interested in this pattern click on the button on my side bar and it will take you to Anne's blog.






23 comments:

Micki said...

They are lovely blocks...very delicate and romantic! Great job!
Micki

Myra said...

Your blocks are awesome! Wonderful! I can't wait to see what the next one is... 8-)

Jo in TAS said...

I'm collecting them, just need to find a few more hours in the day to do them! Yours look beautiful in those fabrics :-)

Fer said...

Well done! This is the best thing about all the rain we're having, it's the perfect excuse to sit inside and sew. :)

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I love your fabric choices! I just love this BOM :^) Gotta get caught up too...

Lynda said...

Perfect fabric choice Cathy - the blocks are gorgeous. I've been collecting them too - they're on the "one day" list.

Renee said...

wow - they are so pretty! I love how they have turned out! I have printed all the patterns as they have come out, but I haven't found the time... they are on my 'one day' list

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Wow Cathy, they are SO pretty...I have not made any of these blocks yet, but you have certainly inspired me!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

These are lovely Cathy...gorgeous colours you have used♥x

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful blocks! I love them all and your fabric choice is wonderful.

Julie said...

Truly delightful! You start after and now are one block ahead of me....doesn't seem fair! Great motivation however!

Anonymous said...

Ahh Catherine, so soft and pretty....love your colour choice...Warm Regards Lyn

2paw said...

They are very pretty indeed. I love the bunnies!!! You can hang this up at Easter time!!

Karmen said...

Nice work!
Karmen

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

What a great job you have done on the baskets.Love the colours and the fabrics.

Fee said...

They are gorgeous Kathy

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the delicate colours - it will look wonderful when it is pieced together.

Leanne said...

Your choice of colours and work is always lovely.

Unknown said...

Oh so soft and pretty !

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Cathy your blocks look fantastic.....

Grethe said...

Your blocks are pretty. Love your colour choice. Great job!
Grethe from Norway :0)(0:

Sølvis blog said...

Beautiful baskets. I havent started mine yet - difficult to decide on applique or stitching.

Quilter Kathy said...

Your blocks are the loveliest I have seen! Great job!