What a lovely, thoughtful gesture, Cathy. How could your friend not feel a little better, being wrapped in love.
What a beautiful gift for a friend needing special loving
That is the nicest 'heart' quilt I have seen for some time. A very pleasant supportive gesture.
I hope the lovely quilt gives your friend many hours of comfort. Beautiful quilt!
What a lovely gift to get I bet it cheered her up It is gorgeous You girls have big hearts. Hugs Mary.
Cathy that was lovely of you all and a lovely quilt too.
The quilt is beautiful, I do hope that your group of friends know how much this will help Mandy.
That's beautiful Cathy. I'm sure she must love it and the sentiment that went with it. :)
Just beautiful - I am sure it lifted her spirits knowing she has friends who care.
I'm sure that quilt is going to wrap her in more than fabric...she's wrapped in the love of some very special friends. :-)
Cathy what a wonderful thing to do.I bet it meant so much to her to ahve you all supporting her in such a 'tactile' way.
Sweet!
What a lovely quilt and oh so thoughtful of you and your friends. I'm sure a welcomed gift;)
Cathy the quilt is just so lovely and what a very thoughtful gift.
It is lovely Cathy - I am sure that it will chlift her spirits every time she sees it.
Hi Cathy, what a thoughtful gesture and wonderful gift for your friend......I have the bug for thimbles....LOL...Warm Regards Lyn
What a thoughtful gift! May your friend be wrapped in quiltd comfort!
Lovely quilt Cathy! I bet she loved itx Sarah
Quilts lovely!! Loved your chatelaine...I made one from my kit, but the fabrics not as pretty as yours!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
What a lovely, thoughtful gesture, Cathy. How could your friend not feel a little better, being wrapped in love.
What a beautiful gift for a friend needing special loving
That is the nicest 'heart' quilt I have seen for some time. A very pleasant supportive gesture.
I hope the lovely quilt gives your friend many hours of comfort. Beautiful quilt!
What a lovely gift to get I bet it cheered her up It is gorgeous You girls have big hearts.
Hugs Mary.
Cathy that was lovely of you all and a lovely quilt too.
The quilt is beautiful, I do hope that your group of friends know how much this will help Mandy.
That's beautiful Cathy. I'm sure she must love it and the sentiment that went with it. :)
Just beautiful - I am sure it lifted her spirits knowing she has friends who care.
I'm sure that quilt is going to wrap her in more than fabric...she's wrapped in the love of some very special friends. :-)
Cathy what a wonderful thing to do.
I bet it meant so much to her to ahve you all supporting her in such a 'tactile' way.
Sweet!
What a lovely quilt and oh so thoughtful of you and your friends. I'm sure a welcomed gift;)
Cathy the quilt is just so lovely and what a very thoughtful gift.
It is lovely Cathy - I am sure that it will chlift her spirits every time she sees it.
Hi Cathy, what a thoughtful gesture and wonderful gift for your friend......I have the bug for thimbles....LOL...Warm Regards Lyn
What a thoughtful gift! May your friend be wrapped in quiltd comfort!
Lovely quilt Cathy! I bet she loved it
x Sarah
Quilts lovely!! Loved your chatelaine...I made one from my kit, but the fabrics not as pretty as yours!
Post a Comment