This Saturday saw many Tasmanian ladies head off to Campania for the 6th Gathering held by The Quilted Crow ladies. A terrific day was had by all. The guest tutors were Leanne Beasley and Rosalie Quinlan! While the day was all about Christmas there was a definite Halloween theme in the air. The date of this gathering was infact Halloween. Dierdre displayed her amazing collection of Halloween related craft and several bloggers arrived dressed in witchy outfits!!


Ladies having fun....stitching, chatting, laughing, eating, enjoying......
10 comments:
Oh Cathy how good do those tables look...looks like you had a fab day...
the Campania gathering looks and sounds like it was a wonderful day...
The day is far too short! Lovely to see you again.
Hugs
Jo
I had seen your witchiness on other people's blogs!! Sounds like a great day!!
Yeah you make a good witch, lol
What a great day! Must be nice to go in the opposite direction to George Town now and then!! :D
Looks like a fun time for all to be had there!!! Awesome Halloween quilt there! Wow!
I like that orange & blue jack-o-lantern quilt on the wall in the one photo.
I can see my friend Kali in your last photograph, it's a small world isn't it???
Wow - it looked like so much fun. Love the Haloween quilt. The tables looked fantastic..btw you are the friendliest looking witch I've ever seen. I hear you won! Woo hoo xx
Post a Comment