Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stitching Angel Surprise

I had a very pleasant surprise in the mail yesterday! All of these beautifully wrapped gifts arrived from my Stitching Angel. I don't know who my angel is, only that she lives in Salt Lake City.....very mysterious and sneaky!
And these are all the gorgeous black and white goodies that my Angel sent.....

A large black and white bag, a very cute cherry fabric bag, a pin cushion, a needle case, plus fabric, buttons, cottons and other notions....


The inside of the needle case...

Thank you So much Angel. I love black and white things and I love all of the things that you have sent! I have been very spoilt!!!

12 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been spoilt Cathy they are all lovely.

Jo in TAS said...

Fabulous Gifts Cathy from a very generous Angel! I wonder who it is?

Scottish Nanna said...

Great gifts Cathy you are spoilt Lucky girl.
Hugs Mary.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Lucky Duck Cathy! Very nice presents from your Stitcher's Angel.

nanotchka said...

I am so happy to see that your package has arrived! I had so much fun making them for you! I hope that I was able to make some things that perhaps you would not have made for yourself! The package had a long journey from Salt Lake City, UTah USA! We had our first big snow storm today! Hope to hear from you. my e-mail is nannette@xmission.com and my blog is quiltingcouture.blogspot.com I also have a website www.fauxchenille.com
Enjoy your package and I will continue to follow your wonderful blog!
Nannette

Myra said...

Isn't it wonderful getting lovely goodies in the mail like that!?! Awesome! Nicely done Salt Lake City!!! 8-)

Fer said...

What a lovely angel you have!

May Britt said...

Very nice things you got there :)
Didn't she send a card telling you who she was???

Fee said...

Gorgeous cathy - See you on Saturday !! XX

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Hmmm, Cathy, the mind boggles...I posted my secret angel parcel TO Salt Lake City! I wonder???

Micki said...

YOu really did receive great gifts! How lucky you are!
Micki

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, you have received some lovely gifts.....Warm Regards Lyn