Monday, December 7, 2009

Secret Santa Christmas Swapping is Fun

I cannot believe it is over a month since my last post. This year has been extremely hectic and I have definitely not spent as much time as I would have liked doing 2 of my favourite hobbies...craft and blogging. Never mind there is a light at the end of the tunnel...in only 10 days time I will be on holidays for 6 weeks!
I received my SSCS last week and I have just found out that my parcel arrived safely in Sweden today.

Above are the goodies I have received from Caroline in the Netherlands.
Below are the Christmas gifts I have sent to Marica in Sweden.
I have many things to share with you and I will try to be a Better Blogger!!!
Perhaps we could start a new group...BB's...along the same lines as AA.
"My names Cathy and I promise to be a Better Blogger...."
(Yes, I'm getting silly now!!)
Cathyxx

14 comments:

Myra said...

Blogging without obligation... So not to worry at all... Tis a busy time of year. 8-)

Nice gifts, in and out... 8-)

Jo in TAS said...

I was wondering where you'd disappeared too! Thought those Georgetown ratbags had kidnapped you! Love the hearts!

Karen said...

The hearts with the red stitcheries are very good!

Fer said...

I think a lot of us are struggling in the blogging department!

The presents are gorgeous, and reminds me we have another secret Santa coming up!

Deb said...

Aw Cathy, I know what you mean, sometimes you feel the pressure and then we do other things we feel guilty. STOP, DON'T we are all the same, like you I am looking forward to the end of the year and I have already made a decision regarding next year and thats-its all about ME!!! Do the same and you'll feel heaps better.

~Marica~ said...

Thank you very much for the lovely gift. It is nice to see you blogging again, but the real world outside takes more time sometimes and then something else to stand aside, but I do think that after all the big weekends, you'll start again with blogging and crafts ..

Have a wonderful holiday!

Julie said...

Welcome back! I've missed you! Like you, I am sooooo looking forward to the holidays. I'm also looking forward to all your news, and projects begun or completed while you holiday!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't fun, that we both made a heart from the same pattern. I'm glad your gift arrived safely. bye bye Caroline from the Netherlands

Stina Blomgren said...

Nice to see a post by you... Maybe I should join your club.... " My name is Stina ..and I promise to be a Better Blogger"...lol... Oh ... so fun that you sent to Marica... my quilting friend in real life...:o) Loved the heart you sent her!! :O)

Teresa said...

How similar were your gifts!! Both are really lovely. Glad you'll be on holidays soon... it's the best time of the year too.

Vickie said...

good to see you back in type..oh wow how did you too not choose the same pattern of stitching eh?well done,cheers Vickie

2paw said...

Soon you can blog and craft to your heart's content!!

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous ornaments sent and received...........

Leanne said...

Hi Cathy
Its about time you updated your blog, lol.
I love the ornaments you have made and recieved, its fun getting surprises in the mail.