Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

I was very lucky to receive this Tilda Angel pattern and kit as a Christmas gift from Karin in Norway this week. I hope you read this post Karin as I am unable to contact you to say Thank you. I have deleted our emails and can't remember your blog name!! If you read this post Karin, Thank you so much, it was a lovely surprise and can you send me an email so I can thank you personally!

I have been busy making these really sweet Bon bons. They are very quick to make and I have given them to many friends and used them for several Secret Santa party gifts this Christmas. It is a Anni Downs pattern and a really cute way to give a small gift or a box of choccies!

I would like to wish everybody a
Merry Christmas
and I hope to see you again soon in Blogland.

14 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Lucky you! Love Tilda patterns

Sheryl said...

Merry Christmas to you too Catherine!
Love your bonbon, I have made a couple for gifts as well, nice and quick.
What a gorgeous present Karin sent you, look forward to seeing that made up....

2paw said...

They are gorgeous bonbons!!!! I'll bet you are glad the year is almost over now!! Hope you are all well and enjoying your holidays!!! We will catch up anon.

Myra said...

What a surprizing mailbox goody!!! Love it! 8-)

Cute bonbon gifty too!

Julie said...

Can't wait to see the lovely Tilda pattern made up! The Bon Bon looks great too!

Lissa Jane said...

Oh happy mail :O)) I have that bon bon pattern here somewhere.. I must drag it out and do it!

take care


Merry Christmas to you :O)


Lissa

Sarah said...

WIshing you and all your family a lovely Christmas time as well. See you next year at HIghland Quilter : o )

Scottish Nanna said...

Hi Catherine Hope your xmas is the best ever for you and your family.
Hugs Mary.

Fer said...

Merry Christmas Cathy! Thank you so much for the bon bon too!

Micki said...

Merry Christmas and what a lovely pattern!
Micki

Stina Blomgren said...

Just stopped by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! HUGS!!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Merry Christmas to you Cathy and your family! Love your bonbons :^)

~Marica~ said...

Dropping by to say Thanks for your wonderful SSCS gift.. I love it :))

Your small bonbon looks fantasic..I wonder could you hidde some gift inside or it´s just fill with something else?

Buy the way have a wonderful Christmas weekend!

Christine said...

That bon-bon pattern is great. I made some too this year.