Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life is Good

Well as many of you know, I have been missing in action for quite a while. My life has taken many turns and changes in the last 2 years, but I am happy to say I am in a really good place now and have found my way back to a place where Life is Good.
I am excited and happy to report that I am back into stitching and am keen to resume blogging again.
This is an experiment to start with. I am trying to decide whether to begin a new blog or to continue using this one. I have no idea if my emails are still connected and Blogger has changed considerably since I was last here.
I have missed the Stitching Community that I was a part of and look forward to reconnecting with many of my old friends,
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Cathy

13 comments:

Jan said...

Welcome back to blogland, Cathy. xx

Kristie said...

So glad you are back, you have been missed!
Kristie

Lib said...

Good you are back, Cathy. What are you sewing at the moment?

Daisy Jayne said...

Welcome back Cathy.... looking forward to some show and tell projects

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Cathy and welcome back ..

Chookyblue...... said...

wonderful to see you back again........keep this blog......just pick up where you left.......

Chookyblue...... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
May Britt said...

Wonderful to have you back.

Jo in TAS said...

I knew you wouldn't be gone from our stitching community forever, so glad you're back!

Roseanne said...

Welcome back cathy. I say just stay with this blog.

Liz said...

Welcome back, definitely missed you.
Lizzie
xxx

Christine said...

Welcome back, Cathy. Look forward to seeing all your lovely creations.

Julie said...

Welcome back,just wish I'd know sooner, but I've had and enjoyable time seeing what you've been up to over the last month, beautiful work as always Cathy! xx