It was wondeful seeing all the new fabrics and patterns that have come out since
I have been missing in action.
And of course, I couldnt help myself, absolutlely no self-control!!
Thanks Sarah, my credit card is still smokin!!
So the next plastic tub to be pulled from the cupboard contained Gardener's Journal so thats what Im working on now.....
The completed Block A....completed 18 months ago I might add....
Enjoy your Sunday!!!
7 comments:
Good shopping there Cathy...we all love a smokin' credit card ha ha!!! I'm onto my second last block of Gardener's Journal...I'm so enjoying doing this even though I am way behind! Keep going...you'll get there!
Lovely shopping...your GJ is looking great...
Good to see you have not built resistance while you have been MIA.
Beautiful purchases and lovely work on the Gardners journal, that is such a nice quilt. Nice to hear you started something new too.
I have lots of half done but lately there have been some finishes too.
Enjoy the stitching.
Good to see Cathy! LOL. Your GJ is looking great! very cheery :+)
You are going to be busy sewing. Lovely purchases.
Cathy what a lovely little spend up you had. Your GJ is coming along and it look lovely
better late then never don't they say........keep working on this and then you can get into the Tis The Season quilt........you will love it too.......how many blocks to go??
Post a Comment