Thursday, July 26, 2012

GJ - Just a little Madness

I am stitching away slowly but steadily on my Gardeners Journal. It has been about 3 years since I started it and my fabric tastes have changed....as they do!!
So this morning I unpicked the only block I have put together and raided my fabric stash. I cant remember the name of this fabric..French General ?
I am much happier with this new fabric choice, the other was way too loud for me...dont like loud anymore cause Im such a quiet girl really!!
Happy Weekend Ladies!
Im off to Stanley with Mr Highland for a "Romantic Weekend"
Should I pack my stitching??

5 comments:

Christine said...

It's going to look awesome in Rural Jardin ... good decision. Have a nice weekend.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love this range...have fun!!!!

Lib said...

good to get those old projects out, Cathy. Have a great weekend

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely fabrics........don't take the stitching just enjoy the time together........but once you get home you better get moving on that GJ........lol.........

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

It's going to look gorgeous Cathy...I'm up to piecing Block H...only 1 to go YAY....I want to do it by October 'cause then it's been 2 years but don't remind Chooky!!!

PS And no don't take the stitching...not time for that...Enjoy!!!