Saturday, July 7, 2012

Very creative weather

A few more hexagons for my increasing pile!

A new cross-stitch pattern.
Jan and I are working on this together and having a weekly stitch along time...

Another quilt top completed...this time a Tumbler quilt for my bed...its currently with Leanne waiting to be quilted!

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I just finished a tumbler quilt this week and gave it to a friend........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been busy Cathy, the quilt is gorgeous...

Leanne said...

Hi stitching buddy, your hexies look so cute and I can't wait to quilt your tumbler quilt as soon as the wadding arrives. Sorry its taken so long. Catch up soon.

Oddbjørg said...

The tumbler quilt looks great and so do the hexies!

Vickie said...

woohooo Cathy your tumbler quilt looks super, I have fabric here ready fro some tumbler blocks as soon as I'm able..your hexies look cute,cheers Vickie