Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Glorious weekend in the garden

Amazing weather for us in Tassie this weekend. I have been playing in my garden all weekend...my Gardener's Journal garden that is... I did venture outside and found my marigold tree starting to bloom...
But more importantly I have pieced almost 5 of my blocks and I am so happy with how they are turning out...
And here is the top so far....
Im feeling very motivated to get the rest of the stitcheries finished now....

10 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

perfect stitching opps I mean gardening weather........fantastic effort.....looking great..........keep going......

Leanne said...

Well done Cathy, you have been busy. Its looking beautiful.

Jan said...

I love the colours you've chosen, Cathy.

Sarah said...

Looks fantastic Cathy!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Looking good Cathy....can I ask which fabrics did you use before? I too have bought SKOW, wonder if we will start close to each other! Happy Stitching ...

Isabella said...

I like your choice of fabric looks great

Jo in TAS said...

Hhmmm it was miserable and cold in Hobart yesterday, much nicer today. Lokks like you've got your stitching groove back!

Fee said...

It is looking gorgeous Cathy xxx

Hugs. Fee x

Lurline said...

Oh, Cathy, I wonder if I will be able to do justice to my beautiful new one - please stir me along!
Hugs - Lurline.

Vicki said...

Wow, looking great, Cathy!