Sunday, September 30, 2012

All finished

 Don't you love the feeling of folding up a completed quilt?
I managed to have that feeling twice today.

 Both Gardener's Journal and my Triangle quilt are finished along with label and rod pocket!

 So here is Gardener's Journal all completed and ready to be hung in my new
sewing-room in December!!

 My favourite block in Gardener's Journal is the lady resting in the garden.
For some reason it reminds me of my Nan.

And my triangle quilt.... not sure what else to call it!!
 It is my first Christmas gift made and ready to be wrapped! Thats a great feeling!!

I'm back to work tomorrow after having 3 weeks off, 2 were holidays and 1 was recovering from a small operation...
I hope they dont mind if I have a quiet nap in the afternoons! lol
Have a great week everyone!! xx

14 comments:

Perri said...

Congratulations, on your finishes ... it is a wonderful feeling :-), now for the exciting part of what to do next ...
Happy stitching, P

Lynda said...

Woohoo Cathy! They are both wonderful.

Susan said...

Congratulations x 2. Finishing a quilt is a wonderful feeling. Hope they take it easy on you at work.

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats esp on getting your Gardener's Journal done........it's been a bit of a journey but you made it......... thanks for being pat of the SAL.........

Roseanne said...

Well done they both look great.

Bev said...

They are truly scrumptious! You can send them to me if you don't have room for them....I'm just saying.....

Cheery wave from
Bev

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Cathy...

Scottish Nanna said...

Your Quilts are beautiful.I hope you are feeling well.
Hugs Mary xx.

Leanne said...

Whoo hoo Cathy, your quilts are beautiful. Take it easy this week.

Vicki said...

Well done, Cathy - two great finishes there! Take it easy back at work XX

Bev said...

Hi Cathy! I can't email you through blogger because Outlook conflicts with my work so I can't install it. I also can't set up replies to blog comments because I don't have the generic template so have to write you here. I would LOVE it if you would join me in doing the Lori Smith quilt! Do you think anyone else would? It would be an easy and fun one to do a block per month for with doing 3 or 4 small blocks in a month. What do you think?

Cheery wave! Woot!

Bev

Cherise said...

Wow! Great job finishing two at a time! Congrats to you! :)

Mistea said...

Two quilts in one day - yay you.
A Christmas present already well done.
Love the Gardeners Journal, it is amazing in those bright colours.

Enjoy your weekend.

Julie said...

Once again you've been very busy! Love your work!