Wow...beautiful quilt! I am way way different than the majority here. That's kind of disconcerting! I like the small blue border with the large red border. The blue frames the redwork you've done (beautifully I might add) and doesn't compete with it. But I see that no-one agrees with me-lol. Thanks for stopping by today! I've added your blog to my sidebar. I love your work and your blog! Cheery wave from Bev
15 comments:
WOW WOW WOW!! It looks fantastic! I would go with the red inner and blue outer if it was me :+)
Just realised what the differance was between the first and second pic! DUH! I would go with the lighter red inner :+)
Fantastic Cathy....I would go with no 2!
This is the hard part. I think number 1 or 2 - the dark red frames it nicely. good luck.
The second photo with red innerborder and blue outer border!! Beautiful quilt.
Red inner and blue outer looks the best...Well Done on a lovely quilt...x
I like the dark red for the inner border and the blue for the big border.
Beautiful Cathy! I like the red inner with blue outer!
Lisa
Blue outer for sure !
I like number 3 dark red inner with lighter red outer :-)
light Red then the blue for me majority wins :)
What a beautiful quilt! I would go with # 2, dark red inner and blue outer border.
Gorgeous..red inner blue outer would be my choice..
Wow...beautiful quilt! I am way way different than the majority here. That's kind of disconcerting! I like the small blue border with the large red border. The blue frames the redwork you've done (beautifully I might add) and doesn't compete with it. But I see that no-one agrees with me-lol. Thanks for stopping by today! I've added your blog to my sidebar. I love your work and your blog! Cheery wave from Bev
looks great.....I like the dark red and maybe the blue.........depends if you want to throw to the red or blue more......
Post a Comment