My eldest daughter, Alex is having the holiday of a life-time. England, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Italy...and she still has 3 weeks to go....
I have just finished this gorgeous stitchery designed by Natalie Bird.
It will hang in my sewing-room when we move into our new house in December.
The verse has a very special meaning for me....
It will hang in my sewing-room when we move into our new house in December.
The verse has a very special meaning for me....
Hearts return to the Home thats filled with Love

4 comments:
Great pics of Alex on her holiday. Your stitchery looks beautiful. It is a nice verse.
Your stitchery is gorgeous.
You have a gorgeous family! I love your stitchery! When you get tired of it, you can send it to me! heh heh I love the things you stitch!
Cheery wave from Bev
Oh Cathy Alex will remember this very special time always...how lucky she is to be able to experience it....Your stitchery is gorgeous!
Post a Comment