Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gardener's Journal, Shopping and Multicultural Cookies

Four more GJ stitcheries completed...the to-do pile is down to 5....


A couple of weekend purchases I just had to have...now to come up with a project for each.....


And finally as Miss Georgia calls these...Multicultural Cookies. This is what happens when I bake but go off and do other things. I even used a noisy timer, but guess I didnt hear it.

The very dark brown ones are the cookies that were in the oven when I was talking to you Vicki...lol


I start my holidays today....Woo Hoo ...

We are off to Sydney for 4 days in the morning and then home for a very quiet and restful break...So looking forward to it!!

6 comments:

Susan said...

GJ looking good. No one can resist French General. And love the biscuit explanation - I have the same problem. Enjoy your break.

Leanne said...

Have a great time in Sydney.

Lib said...

Enjoy Sydney! Try not to shop too much :-)

Vickie said...

loving your gardners journal blocks and your purchases...oh my yes they are tad tanned ..hubby just said that they would still go down without a problem LOL...enjoy your break ,cheers Vickie

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Ha ha Cathy...love the multi cultural biscuits!!!! I have solved that problem (mostly) by carrying a timer around with me...just sometimes I forget to take it but I'm working on it!

Lovely lovely layer cake...I must have a look at that fabric! Enjoy your stay in Sydney wooo hoooo!

Julie said...

Cathy, focus! do one task and do it with passion! But wha's the fun in that??