Parcel Number 1- A gift from the wondeful Peg. Thank you so much Peg!
I am planning to make this very pretty hottie bottie cover for when I go on holidays and can't take my wheat pack.
Parcel Number 2- Betsy's Closet kit...so gorgeous!!
I just couldnt resist! It can go in the back of the cupboard for a little while though, I will save it for a holiday project I think!
Parcel Number 3- One of my favourite ranges at the moment.
Pam Kitty Morning...I am planning to make Some Kind of Wonderful with this pretty range....Thanks Kate!!
And just because I have nothing else to do I have started making hexis from my left-over Ruby fabric...
7 comments:
Didn't you get your pattern yet? I'm dying to see what you are going to do with it. Where's the fabric for the Summertime Celebration quilt? You got that fabric, right? I love all the other fabrics you got today!
Cheery wave!
Bev
I think I love your postie too! Nice projects and fabrics.
Lovely things Cathy. Wait til your on a first name basis with your postie like am. lol
All very nice Love the pattern of the hottie bottie covers. Good on you with your win with OPAM.
SKofw will look great in those fabrics........can you do it in 5 sleeps........
I love your postman too! can you send him north!!!! Love your loot, yummy fabrics, yummy threads, I'm drooling!
Good to see you got your yummy fabric! Looks like you got lots of other yummy stuff as well! :) Aren't postmen wonderful?!!! Enjoy it all! :)
Post a Comment