Friday, October 12, 2012

Nice People Nice Things


I'm sharing my Hugs and Kisses, Nice People Nice Things quilt for Peg to have a look at.



This is the finished quilt. I finished it a couple of years ago and it was made using the
quilt-as-you-go method....

9 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow.....just look at that...oh Cathy, you have done an amazing job...so much work...can I do that....LOL....by the way you were one of the winners of my little giveaway....thanks so much for doing this post Cathy....I am inspired..xx

Sarah said...

Nice! Great job Cathy! I can remember you chugging away at it but dont think I actually seen it finished!
Go Peg!

Susan said...

Oh it's beautiful. Lovely colours and stitching. Thanks for sharing.

Klarafina said...

Beautiful! This quilt is one of my hidden projects. Great to get a reminder to search the piles of UFO`s..... :)

Show and Tell said...

Great job....I have made this quilt also and love it so much...x

Leanne said...

Gorgeous Cathy.

Stina Blomgren said...

WOW!!!
All these finishes..I'm amazed.... and also a reminder of what I really should do....stitch some more ....:0)
Have these on my consciousness .... guilty as charge!!!!:0)

Julie said...

I love to look at the work of years gone by, it always amazes me to see and be motivated by beautifully finished projects!

Unknown said...

Wowwww soooo wonderful!!!!
Emanuela