In the post I wrote on the 28th of October I mentioned that I was going to start Summer Celebrations, a Lori Holt quilt and I shared the fabric was planning to use.
From that post Rose from Threadbare emailed me and said she had some fabric she would like me to have that would go beautifully with the fabric I already had.
So this week I visited Rose and had a lovely cuppa and a chat and catch up.
Above is the fabric that she gave me. I was taken aback by Roses generosity,
Thank you so much Rose!!
From that post Rose from Threadbare emailed me and said she had some fabric she would like me to have that would go beautifully with the fabric I already had.
So this week I visited Rose and had a lovely cuppa and a chat and catch up.
Above is the fabric that she gave me. I was taken aback by Roses generosity,
Thank you so much Rose!!
And look what my wonderful husband spent his weekend doing for my new sewing room. Two bookcases and my new ladder. If you remember my last post I showed you the ladder that we bought in Hobart, well here it is all cleaned up and painted.
Thank you so much Andrew..xx
And of course I had to have a play with a few quilts.
Its going to look wonderful in my room!
You guys will breathe a sigh of relief when I finally move and stop banging on about my new sewing room!
I'm working on Secret Santa projects at the moment so I have little to share.
I hope you all have a great week with lots of stitching time!
12 comments:
Rose is gorgeous xxxx where did you get those bookshelves they are exactly what I am looking for x
Rose is gorgeous xxxx where did you get those bookshelves they are exactly what I am looking for x
How generous, indeed! Don't you just love those random acts of kindnes?
Lovely!!!!!:0)))))
Wish my hubby would get my hints...lol...
double lucky you..........
Bloggers are a generous lot that's for sure. Your ladder looks amazing......I think your sewing room is going to look great, can't wait to see it all come together.
You are lucky There are lots of good people in blog land.I love your ladder it looks great.
Hugs Mary.xx
Wow Andrew has been busy, your shelves and ladder look fantastic.
Love the ladder and shelves Cathy...looking forward to seeing more of your room...That was very kind of Threadbard...what a nice gesture!
Awww thanks Cathy! Im so glad that you were happy with them and able to use them :) Was lovely catching up for a cuppa and a chat :) cant wait to see what u make with the fabrics xxxx
May I please just borrow Andrew I could use those bookcases and the ladder wouldnt go astray either LOL
oh very lovely indeedy..and hey I think you should lend Andrew to Bell for just a short time hehehe,cheers Vickie
Post a Comment