Leanne and I decided to have a little Easter swap and made each other
Natalie Bird's Ma Bunny's Pincushion.
The pattern for this little cutie is in the current issue of Homespun...
Leanne made me the pincushion, a very sweet card and also a charm pack of my very favourite French General fabric Chateau Rouge.
A bit of a theme happening here.
The Ma Bunny pincushion Leanne made for me, another Natalie Bird Pin cushion and the pincushion I made for Leanne.




9 comments:
what a lovely swap cathy,well done ladies.xx
Great idea, I think I will have to make the other one too (not the one in the mag)...they are a lot of fun to make..
I must make one of those..a girl can never have too many pincushions!
Very cute. Love that style of pincushion.
They are beautiful Cathy.
Very cute and I love seeing the pincushions together. hugs
They are so good Cathy ....I must do some myself.
Helen
So cute Cathy...I have that edition of Homespun and am thinking of doing it!
love those pincushions!
Your chair cushion that you received is fantastic, a great idea and beautiful work.
Post a Comment