I have had an amazing weekend!
A Weekend Workshop with the fabulous Pauline from Calico Crossroads and the amazing Kerry from Cottage on the Hill, Saturday night dinner at the Rosevears Tavern with Friends in Stitches ladies and hubbys, and a birthday dinner on Sunday night with my gorgeous family....
The Weekend Workshop-busily working on Calico Wedges....
Saturday night get-together at Rosevears Tavern with some FIS...
A beautiful boquet of roses from Alex, an amazingly scrumptious cake made by Georgia, my birthday gifts from Kerry and beautiful gifts from my Stitching buddy Leanne.
I have had the best weekend!
A big Thank you to everybody who shared it with me xxx



8 comments:
I'm glad you had a great birthday, that cake looks yummy.
What a lovely birthday, Cathy!
What a lovely birthday, friends family and food
what a great birthday you had Cathy and to spend it with family and friends,what an awesome weekend,happy birthday.xx
Sounds just as it should be.....a lovely weekend of celebrating.
Wow!
Sounds like the perfect birthday weekend.
Such a nice feeling to enjoy a birthday so much Cathy....what a great month April is!!!! Wishing you a great year ahead!
Post a Comment