Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bad word, Bad word, Bad Word.....

I have a student at school who instead of swearing says.. "Bad word"
Well I was saying lots of "Bad Word" today.
 
 
From this...
 
 
To this....
 
 
To this...see the problem?
 
 
To this....out the "Bad Word" window!!
 Anybody in need of a few 100 "Bad Word" rounnaires hexigons!!


17 comments:

Susan said...

Oh no Cathy, how frustrating for you. Please don't throw the naughty hexies out.....try to find a smaller frame. Maybe a nice glass of wine in the meantime.....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I agree with Susan.....too much work, please do not throw out....oh sugar!!!!

May Britt said...

I do understand your frustration :) But why not sew it together as a sewing purse with a zipper.

marina said...

how devastating, did you miscalculate the seam allowances? Don't lose heart and definitely don't throw the hexies out!! try again when all the bad words have run out..

De said...

oh dear....can you adapt it into something else?

DAWNIE said...

I know it isnt funny, but i just love the way you explained it all!!!! Ok you know everything we stitch has a story, this is a beauty. A smaller frame will fix the problem but do do it another time, the hexies are too nice to give up.

Vickie said...

bad word..bad word...build a bridge send them to me..hehehe..seriously sucko to that frame..cheers Vickie

Anonymous said...

oh no Cathy i think i heard you over my way,what a bummer but i would do what Susan and Peg suggested and get a smaller frame,oh my grab yourself a glass og wine and relax,enjoy your evening Cathy.xx

Jo in TAS said...

Bugger! Oops I mean Bad Word!

Sarah said...

Sheet! LOL
Wont fit? What happened? Did you cut on the sew line maybe?

Sarah said...

Maybe you could sew a strip around the whole lot to make it wider..... It would then look like a gusset...

Annie said...

Oh, I'd say VBW very bad word! I'm working on the hexies myself, so had better measure up carefully.

Bev said...

Beautiful work! Put a drawstring in the top and call it good. Anyone would love to have a tiny drawstring bag! XO

Cheery wave from
Bev

Leanne said...

Oh no after all that hard work, is it the frame thats too big. I wonder if you can find a smaller one.

Jan said...

I'd be saying lots of bad words too after all that hard work. Don't throw them away; put them away nicely somewhere and then when you're not in such a paddy think of something else (nicely; no bad words involved, Cathy) to do with them. Good luck.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I'm with May Britt Cathy....and Susan, have a nice glass of wine and come back to it!

Robyn of Oz said...

Lots of bad words. Clearly a case of the wrong frame.
As for the rest of the hexies, I'm sure they would make up something lovely, or be the beginning of a magnificent quilt. :)
I like Susan's wine idea. :)