Who could ever get tired of opening parcels? Very exciting.
Oh geez I totally forgot to send you a parcel for your kidlets!
i love opening parcels too its so exciting,enjoy your parcels Cathy.xx
I am the biggest kid in the house when it comes to opening parcels, even when I know what is in them :o)
nothing beats a squishy parcel in the mail.lovely fabrics by the way. (ps have you conquered those rouenneries hexies?)
1 sleep till you can open the parcel from Peg. Love all that Fig Tree fabric.
Lovely new stash! Enjoy
Always fun getting crafty packages. Enjoy your new goodies.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Who could ever get tired of opening parcels? Very exciting.
Oh geez I totally forgot to send you a parcel for your kidlets!
i love opening parcels too its so exciting,enjoy your parcels Cathy.xx
I am the biggest kid in the house when it comes to opening parcels, even when I know what is in them :o)
nothing beats a squishy parcel in the mail.
lovely fabrics by the way.
(ps have you conquered those rouenneries hexies?)
1 sleep till you can open the parcel from Peg. Love all that Fig Tree fabric.
Lovely new stash! Enjoy
Always fun getting crafty packages.
Enjoy your new goodies.
Post a Comment