I am still around just finding Instagram a little easier and quicker than blogging. This is my happy mail that arrived today. The beginning of my Fat-quarter Shop Mystery Designer BOM!
Not sure when I'll start it? Would like to say that I will religiously work on it each month and not collect the entire set before I start....but then I might be telling fibs?!!

7 comments:
lol,very nice Cathy.xx
I've only ever decided to have a go at one BOM thingo and it is a mystery quilt. Of course the mystery is well over because I carefully collected all the magazines. I've got the fabric but still haven't started it as I've got a project on the go that is going to take ages and I want it out the way.
Enjoy your collecting and BOM! :)
It looks very enticing.
You say MIA but I feel like we catch up nearly every day :o) Instagram is so much fun. I might find myself sitting here staring at that pic for a little bit though or I could just go to the front door and stalk my postie waiting for mine to arrive :) Have a great day, hugs
It's going to be a beautiful quilt - love those fabrics.
Have fun Cathy...looks great!
You will be busy!
Post a Comment