Monday, February 16, 2015

February-Week 6-Happy Valentine's Day

A busy week at work and going to the  gym ended with a relaxing evening on Friday night.
Andrew and I had a drink at the Cock and Bulll and then a meal at one of our favourite restaurants, Buddah Thai.
 
Saturday morning Lisa and I headed to Hobart for the nights. We had a relaxing afternoon and then went to see the controversial "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. It was nice to meet up with Lib at the movies too. The movie was good, I'd watch it again....

Saturday morning we had an early start and caught the shuttle bus to the start line of the B&E Run the Bridge 5km Challenge. The atmosphere was amazing and I finished in 39 minutes. Not my best time, but a good run. 

The weekend was busy and enjoyable. He's to another fun filled week...

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Cathy, well done on your run. You should be so proud of yourself.

Roseanne said...

Glad you had a good time and great to see you blogging.

Lib said...

Good to catch up, what a crowd at the movies! I have to admit I was still in bed while you were running, well done, I think I would have been stopped by the bridge.

Lib said...

Good to catch up, what a crowd at the movies! I have to admit I was still in bed while you were running, well done, I think I would have been stopped by the bridge.