Monday, February 9, 2015

February-Week 5-Back to work!


This week I returned to work after what seemed like a very long holiday. Andrew and I celebrated the end of the week with drinks on our deck. We never tire of sitting out there with that stunning view. 


This week has been exciting and I have made a few positive changes in my pursuit for improved fitness. After a meeting with a great coach and personal trainer I have joined his gym and started a new eating plan with a 2 day detox. I'm feeling very motivated to do this! 
Sunday morning I enjoyed walking the Zigzag track.  
I joined the EFM Health Club and went to several sessions. It was tough but I had a ball. As expected, when I returned to work the sewing ceases, maybe I'll find time next week? 

4 comments:

Leanne said...

You go girl, good on you joining the gym and changing your food plans, Hope you have a ball. Now we can both be gym junkies.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Congrats to you x

Lib said...

Food looks yummy, wish I could get my motivation back! So hard to do much sewing when you are back at work, Easter isn't far away lol.

Anonymous said...

well done Cathy xx